Rodeo for Your Car !!
The Mustang rodeo is a timed couples event.
Each car is given some bean Bags and some Lassos to the driver and passanger.
They must drive the course toss the bean bags and lasso the horses for points.
Their time breaks any ties in points.
This is a low speed event points are the main focus.
A Few Rules: All drivers are required to:
* Produce a valid drivers license and vehicle registration
* Inspect and show their vehicle is in safe operating conditions to SMR officials
* Sign inspection and release forms
* Wear your own helmet and seat belt
* All loose items must be secured or removed before competition